Physicians’ Choice of Certified Coders (PCOCC) offers a wide range of medical coding and chart auditing solutions for all healthcare settings. We will provide your organization with experienced, certified coding and compliance professionals to assist you in completing your projects, either on-site or remotely.
AUDITING AND CONSULTING SERVICES:
- Evaluation of Physician documentation and billing trends
- External review of billing and coding staff's
- Review of complete Revenue cycle to identify areas of improvement
REMOTE CODING/BILLING SERVICES:
- Multi-specialty physician coding, including ED, Inpatient, Outpatient and Critical Care Services
- Annual encounter form or superbill updates
- Data entry of charges and registration of demographic/insurance information, where applicable.
- Assistance with Denial Management
- Retrospective and concurrent documentation review
- On-site billing and coding audits (Prospective and Retrospective)
- Charge capture review
- Compliance risk assessments
- Revenue Cycle improvement from the front desk to the back office
CODING EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
- Physician Documentation Improvement Training, including Nursing and Ancillary Staff
- Front desk staff on insurance identification and verification.
- Coder refresher courses on E/M, ICD-10 and other Procedural coding
SPECIALTY SPECIFIC CODING IN:
- Primary Care Clinic
- Emergency Medicine
- Acute Inpatient Hospital services
- Critical Care Services
- Neurology and NeuroEpilepsy
- Nephrology/Kidney Diseases
- ---and much more!